Well, since the word is pretty much out by now, I can share the news. Mike and I are expecting!! I am 13 weeks (tomorrow) pregnant! The due date is June 17th. It came as a big surprise to the both of us when I found out in early October, but we are more than thrilled. Knock on wood I have felt pretty great so far. Calm, content and very happy. Luckily I did not suffer from morning sickness. Occasionally at night around week 8 & 9 I felt pretty queasy, but alot of times it had to do with my hunger.
Oh and I LOVE my prenatal vitamins. My hair and skin has never felt this good, silky and shiny. They are however $75 for only a 1 month supply so perhaps I am just getting what I pay for!!
Anyhow, I am not showing yet, but soon. I have gained 2 lbs, but I swear its 1 lb. in each breast! I am trying to get to the gym a few times a week and keep my body & mind healthy and strong. Everyone is very excited and supportive and our parents cannot be more thrilled to be grandparents!
At week 7 day 3 we got to see our baby's heart beating on the ultrasound, so far one of the coolest things I have seen! Next Friday we have our week 14 appointment and we are going to try to listen for the heartbeat through my belly. I hope we get to hear it!!
So yeah, that's pretty much our life-changing news:)
yahhhhoooo baby cartwright!!!
ReplyDeletebest news ever. :)
ReplyDelete