Thursday, December 23, 2010

So much for feeling so darn amazing...

Well, that is what I was-amazing-. At least last up until last Friday. Then Saturday morning I was exhausted. Numb. Lazy all day, finally got my butt in gear and headed off to tend bar all night. Sunday. Woke up on the better side of the bed while my sweetheart slept in, sick until around 2pm- Made Beef Stew, Decorated the tree-

Woke up on Monday, had a little case of the sniffles, the watery eyes, tried to swallow and as I quote sheila "my throat felt like I was trying swallowing razorblades." Suffered through work sneezing like a freak, finished my shopping afterwards- went home for dinner and then the headache began. I fell asleep early that night and didn't get out of the bed except for a bath and a shower for the next 2 days. Sure, I worked on my laptop, B/C that's what I do, even when I feel like I have a fever & I've blown my nose enough times to make my nose 3 times larger than normal, go through a whole box (big box) of tissues, 2 gallons of OJ, a wee bit of chicken soup. 13 episodes of some cheap entertainment otherwise known as "Rock of Love".....AND I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT!
Back to work today and it was BUSY AS HELL & my head-ache hasn't gone away and I still feel like utter crap.

Oh I pray I wake up feeling like a million bucks tomorrow! I was so looking forward to our traditional 7 types of Seafood Christmas Eve Celebration dinner tomorrow....and If I have no sense of smell or taste...well- pretty shitty for me!

Yes, I know I am swearing a bit in this entry. Apparently babies can hear after 13 weeks, so I am trying to contain my usage to writing only!

Have a healthy & Merry Christmas to All!

<3 Me

2 comments:

  1. oh no! you caught it. I am STILL SICK. I hope yours subsides much quicker than mine. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheila! I hope you are feeling better. Yesterday was the first day I was feeling somewhat normal again. That was almost a week! Yuck. Today I am pretty much back to my old self. Hope you and your family had a very merry christmas! Miss you, XOXO

    ReplyDelete