The distance between us is only of the body
Reaching from snow to sand, our bond has surpassed
Our chance connection has proven itself built to last
Through your inner strength you've won another of life's battles
In my heart I was at your side…even though it wasn't needed
Never lose sight of what you have, your success, your mettle
As we each go on with our lives, our futures will unfold
One way or another, we will share in our victories and in our defeats
Each learning from the other, as the great story is told
Fate has been our strongest ally; aided by destiny our lives will remain joined
Be it as friends or beyond, our bond is true
So no matter when, if you ever feel lost, I will help find you
Your ever-tested patience must hold out the time
For the time will come, you'll hear my knock at your door
How will your heart answer? I hope the same as mine
(c) sometimes old things find their way back. Credit: AP
No comments:
Post a Comment