Monday, August 6, 2012

Kai's dilemma

A screw-in toothbrush holder or a tumbler...Hmmm?

Kai. She's my hysterical friend at work who comes to visit...the other side of the building & vent. She also reads this blog. She has two beautiful little boys named Finnegan & Varrick. http://kbcartwright.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-at-farm.html Her & her family recently...oh I am sure she just hates the word recently...moved into their new home a couple of weekend's ago so she is working the exciting time of decorating...'one room at a time.'

I say she hates the word recently, because often - like my own life, where I say the words, tomorrow, or next week or next month which ultimately turns into the nursery for Carmen that was started 7 months before she was born...was finished when she was 7 months old, Kai was planning to move into their new home which they were building... in February. It is now August.

Such is life.

Today her dilemma is guitar clips for the wall & screw-in toothbrush holders. It really is the little things :)



No comments:

Post a Comment