Monday, February 20, 2012

Really...Monday AGAIN?

Wow! Last week was INSANE & I really needed a weekend for some R&R, but that didn't happen. Instead, it was work all night Saturday and we all gathered over at Dawn & Mike's yesterday for Mr & Mrs Cartwrights 42nd Anniversary. Luckily we squeezed in a nice walk with Stella & Carmie prior heading out. We had some great food & good company. Carmie is the life of the party! And before you knew it, it was 6:30 and we were home veggin' on the couch. (Me with a stomach ache because Aunt Kathy makes the best darn cookies and I think I might have tried 5 in each flavor...and she made 3 kinds!!) So, it's back to the grind and I am more exhausted than when I left this office on Friday!
YUCK

PS...Pictures to come from yesterday's extravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment