Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Is my favorite day of the year when it comes. Don't ask me why...maybe because 13 is my lucky number.
The next time this day comes is April. Just a tid bit of info in advance for you.

I have to say...there was nothing really special about today. I am thankful to be alive and for my family, don't get me wrong, but today just drained me. I guess the week has. I am tired. Tired of work especially and being away from my girl all day long.

I can really go for a nice glass of wine and kicking my feet up. They ache from my hot boots I've been walking around in all day!

As usual, it's Friday and I am the last one here...well except for my boss.
There you have it, overworked & underpaid. That's me!

& guess what!!!??! I have to work tomorrow too. Wohoo.
Blah. Blah

Happy Weekend kindred spirits-

No comments:

Post a Comment