Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sunday Snowfall

They were predicting quite a storm for Sunday and Mike & I couldn't have been more excited. We jumped up early to head to my parents to grab some wood from their forest to keep the wood stove running. I made us a nice breakfast-a cheese omelette. I never make omelettes because I just figured I wouldn't be any good at making them. I guess I was wrong:)
Afterwards we ventured out to Old Saybrook to get our necessary cables to make John & Sarah's gift to us, a blu ray player, work! So, once returning home and the snow started piling up, you can guess how we spent the rest of our day- On the couch, eating and watching movie after movie.  
(We are able to get our Netflix on our TV with this device and I have never seen Mike more excited like a kid in the candy store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment