Saturday, October 23, 2010

This week...

Was the longest, hardest busiest week I have had at work trying to get our crew geared up for heading to Finland. To my surprise, NOT smoking was surprisingly easy!! Its been a few weeks now, cold turkey, and I feel great.

I was so exhausted from the week that I slept until 10:30 this morning! That is very late for me!

I am now having a small cup of french vanilla coffee, soon I will have my special K cereal and later I feel in the mood to make brownies.....Am I losing my mind? I want to bake something*&%$!!

Since I only have a few hours left before I have to go to work tonight my main concern is to get in some time reading "Animal Dreams" the book for our next Book Club Meeting. I have a hard time getting focused and ready to read when I only have so little time off and to myself.

Not much to update here, the Roof is complete, I should post some final pictures, ummmmm, the leaves are piling up around here so I have ALOT of raking on the agenda for tomorrow. I am doing a play that opens next weekend and runs for three weeks. It's at the Chester Meeting House, its called Earth & Sky. A 1.5 hour non-stop murder mystery (that means no intermission.) We have practice every single night next week. (I thought this week was long!!) That's just about it, I guess.

I have to go to work briefly tomorrow morning @9 to load up the equipment in the cargo van that will be taking it to the airport. Mike will come with me and do it for me because there is no way I am lifting 16 cases at 70lbs each-
& Besides, He is a sweetheart......Almost....all the time. Then its off to the last day of the Chester Market and Mike & John are playing a gig afterwards.

I wish everyone an enjoyable Fall weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that quitting is going well :-) What are the exact dates for the play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! The play opens tomorrow night at 8:00pm, & Runs Saturday, Oct 30, Nov 5, 6,12,13!!

    ReplyDelete