Friday, July 2, 2010

Long Weekend Just Around the Corner!

I am so excited for this long weekend, I cannot tell you! I do have to work tomorrow night which is a bummer, but I need the cash! So, Sunday afternoon (after the Farmer's Market, of course) we are going to have a little BBQ at our place with just a few friends, grill some burgers & dogs, some pesto, tomato & mozz. pasta salad, chicken wings, potato salad, Rum Daquiris, maybe a little badminton, some music.... should be a nice day!!


I do, however, have Monday off, so Mike and I have made NO PLANS!
Here are a few shots of the house with everything green. It's looking pretty good!
We are going to get a new Umbrella for the table tonight. Doesn't the Willow tree just look awesome from up here!
The fish are still kicking! We've got alot of Froggies too!
Mike transplanted this little sugar maple from the front flower bed. It's doing pretty good!
The fire pit. We will light this up on Sunday, for sure!
My watering can. I was very excited about this little find!
Hopefully the next time you see a picture from the back view of the house there will be a finished deck and a stone patio with a chiminea!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to ALL! Be Safe & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment