Friday, June 11, 2010

Another road

I try. Extra hard. Every day
I work long hours, long weeks...weekends too.
Because I want. MORE
I want to live easily. I want to not just hope... but know- that the world really is at my finger tips.
I have come to terms with the past. No longer haunted, completely free and at ease. Unafraid of change, yet I patiently wait. 
Why?
Why, when time is passing so quickly? 
Why, when I know, it's just not everything I have ever dreamed of? 
What am I waiting for? What is stopping me?

What are we all rushing around for? 
I desire a slower paced life. This I know.
So why, why do I keep going, keep traveling back and forth, putting on this smile? When I have no interest in where I end up and truly...
could think of a few things I would rather be doing.

2 comments:

  1. 1. you changed your layout, it's very spring, I like it
    2. you have a pretty smile
    3. I relate to the fact that time is passing quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)The layout seemed more melancholy to me, I shall think of it as more spring from now on!
    2)Thanks for keeping up with Book Club!
    3)Have an awesome massage tomorrow, lets have wine if you are around tomorrow night
    4)I recommended YOU for the NYC Audition gig:)
    5)Thanks for picking up my pay, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete